This is the online resources site of SiSTeC and its related technologies.
What is SiSTeC?
SiSTeC stands for SiStem Terjemahan berasaskan SSTC (SSTC-based Translation System) . It consists of a set of natural language processing (NLP) tools, based on the flexible Structured String-Tree Correspondence (SSTC) annotation schema [2,3] and related tools.
Following are some example NLP tools and applications developed with the SiSTeC framework:
- An example-based machine translation (EBMT) engine. Current language pairs include English-Malay (bidirectional) and English-Chinese. Other language pairs are currently under development, in collaboration with various universities.
- A GUI frontend for examining and editing translation examples annotated as Synchronous SSTC (S-SSTC), which form the basis of SiSTeC-ebmt's bilingual knowledge bank.
- A lightweight translation workbench, in which human translators can post-edit translation outputs from SiSTeC-ebmt, and for looking up translation memories and terminiology lists.
- Tang Enya Kong, Ph.D. (moc.liamg|1gnokayne#moc.liamg|1gnokayne)
- for further enquiries about SiSTeC
- Lim Lian Tze, Ph.D. (moc.liamg|eztnail#moc.liamg|eztnail)
- for information about this webpage.